Newly opened Element by Westin Bali Ubud resides in a serene rural setting on the outskirts of central Ubud. Guests can indulge in a mind-body-soul connection at the wellness spa or rejuvenate at the pool within a picture-perfect Indonesian landscape.Resort features:
• 1 farm-to-table restaurant and 1 poolside bar.
• 3 outdoor pools.
• PancaMaya Wellness spa.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Bicycles available.
• Complimentary shuttle service to Ubud town center every 2 hours from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• Private balcony and terrace.
• Signature Heavenly Beds®
• Spa-inspired bathroom with rainforest shower.
• 43-inch (109-centimeter), flat-screen high-definition television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Element by Westin Bali Ubud
Jl. Raya Andong No. 88
Desa Petulu, Ubud - Gianyar, Ubud, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.